Stop Smoking with Allen Carr's Easyway Worldwide - experts in the field of smoking cessation.
- AMIRA MAHDI Oct 10, 10:25 PM
MY 16 YEAR OLD BOUGHT ME THE BOOK FROM HER OWN MONEY AS A DESPERATE PLEA TO HELP ME TO TRY TO QUIT. SHE KNEW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO CONTROL MY SMOKING. I FLIPPED THROUGH THE BOOK AND IT MADE SENSE. BEING AN IMPULSIVE PERSON( AND PATIENCE IS’NT MY STRONGEST VIRTUE, I DECIDED TO ATTEND THE SEMINAR. I WAS SO SKEPTICAL BUT THAT DAY WAS THE BEST DAY IN MY LIFE. THE ALLAN CARR METHOD DOES WORK EVEN FOR A HOPELESS CASE LIKE ME. IT WORKED!! TODAY IT IS 2 WEEKS SINCE MY LAST CIGARETTE AND I …
What happens at our Stop Smoking clinics?
Follow us on
Read this article on our media site here
Posted on 13:37 Mar 11, 2014
In a nutshell – how does it work?
Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking are delighted to introduce a new short (2 minute) movie which explains the essence of how the method works.
The movie is currently being made available in English, German, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian and dozens of more encouraging smokers to attend one of the 150 centres in 50 countries worldwide
Allen Carr’s Easyway organisation is most well known for its Stop Smoking Clinics, books, DVDs, online webcast seminars, and apps.
The organisation also provides help with issues such as alcohol, weight control, drug use, gambling, and debt.
The method has helped millions of addicts escape from addiction. Allen Carr’s Easyway has sold over 14,000,000 books worldwide.
There are stop smoking seminars in more than 150 cities in over 50 countries worldwide.
Most of the clients attending Allen Carr’s Easyway Clinics do so on the strength of the personal recommendation of friends, colleagues and members of their family who quit smoking using Allen Carr’s Easyway Method.
Posted on 13:33 Jan 16, 2014
Sir Richard Branson praises Allen Carr’s Easyway again and PruHealth provide Allen Carr’s Easyway FREE OF CHARGE to their policyholders
Sir Richard Branson tweets support for the method to his 3.5 million followers 09/01/14 as Allen Carr’s Easyway launches USA-wide Webcast Seminar
Everyone at Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking organisation remains eternally grateful for the words of support received from Sir Richard Branson over the years. Today’s tweet means so much to the whole organisation.
It’s been our pleasure to help many of Sir Richard’s friends and staff to stop smoking via our books and live seminars.
Sir Richard Branson tweeted a message of support for Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking to his 3.5 million followers on 9th January.
A fitting tribute to Allen Carr’s work – helping to mark last year’s 30th Anniversary of the discovery of the method in style.
More corporate praise was received by Allen Carr’s Easyway from another direction with the announcement that PruHealth have agreed to fund 100% of the fee for their Vitality policyholders (private and corporate) to attend Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking Clinics in the UK from 1st January 2014.
This move opens the way for hundreds of thousands of PruHealth and PruProtect Vitality members to attend Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking Clinics throughout the UK at no cost to them (and they actually earn reductions in their insurance premiums for doing so).
John Dicey, Worldwide Managing Director & Senior Therapist at Allen Carr’s Easyway comments “This kind of enlightened thinking from Sir Richard Branson and, on a separate note, by PruHealth and PruProtect illustrates the way forward in treating smoking and nicotine addiction.”
“When the best globally reknowned private medical insurance company recognises the value of Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking Clinics in terms of, not only saving their policyholders lives and improving their health, but in reducing the cost of treating smoking related illnesses, it can only be a matter of time before the Government, Dept of Health, and the UK NHS take notice.”
Dicey continues “We’ve been working in partnership with PruHealth for over 6 years and this step acknowledges not only the effectiveness of our program in helping smokers to stop, but also recognises our ability to deliver our service to the highest standard across the UK and worldwide. Beyond our work with PruHealth we’ve had some incredible success with global corporate clients asking us to introduce our programme to their staff across their business operations in 10, 20, and in some cases, more than 30 countries worldwide.”
Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking Clinic seminars offer smokers the ability to completely change their perception of cigarettes so that quitting smoking is an enjoyable and easy process.
Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking Clinic seminars normally cost £250 per person but PruHealth Vitality members can attend for free.
Posted on 13:30 Jan 09, 2014
Essential background to the top ten tips
Many people think Allen Carr’s Easyway is simply a series of tips to help smokers quit. It isn’t. It’s as if smokers are lost in a maze. They want to escape but they don’t know the correct directions. Allen Carr’s method provides a map of the maze and simple instructions to help any smoker get free. However, if you try to follow the instructions without first understanding the map, or you fail to follow all the instructions, you may never find the exit. It normally takes 5-6 hours for smokers to get free at Allen Carr’s clinics. If you are serious about stopping, we strongly recommend you attend your nearest Allen Carr clinic or read the book “Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking” or “Stop Smoking Now” before making your attempt. It is particularly important that you understand Allen’s central point that in reality there is nothing to give up because smoking provides you with no genuine pleasure or crutch and so you are not making any sacrifice at all and there is no reason to feel deprived. That may sound difficult to believe but I promise you it’s true and understanding why is an essential part of stopping easily, painlessly and permanently. Once you’ve got it clearly into your mind that there are no advantages to smoking, then the following instructions will help you get free:
1) Set your date and time to stop and carry on smoking as usual right up to that time – don’t try to cut down beforehand, that just makes cigarettes seem more precious rather than less so.
2) Remember – you’re not giving up anything because cigarettes do absolutely nothing for you at all. They provide you with no genuine pleasure or crutch, they simply keep you addicted – a slave to nicotine. Get it clearly into your mind: you are losing nothing and you are making marvellous positive gains not only in health, energy and money but also in confidence, self-respect, freedom and, most important of all, in the length and quality of your future life. You’re going to enjoy being a non-smoker right from the moment you put out your last cigarette.
3) Light your final cigarette and make a solemn vow that regardless of what highs or lows may befall you in future, you will never puff on another cigarette or take nicotine in any form again. This is one of the most important decisions you will ever make because the length and quality of your future life critically depend on it. What’s more, you know it’s the correct decision even as you make it. Having made what you know to be the correct decision never even begin to question or to doubt that decision.
3) Your body will continue to withdraw from nicotine for a few days but that doesn’t mean you have to be miserable. The physical withdrawal is very slight – there is no pain – and it passes quickly. What’s more, it’s what smokers suffer all their smoking lives. Non-smokers do not suffer it. You are a non-smoker and so you’ll soon be free of it forever.
4) If you associate a cigarette with a coffee, tea, drink or break, have your coffee, tea, drink or break and at that moment, instead of thinking: “I can’t have a cigarette now”, simply think: “Isn’t it great: I can enjoy this moment without having to choke myself to death”.
5) Do not try to avoid smoking situations or opt out of life. Go out and enjoy social occasions right from the start and do not envy smokers, pity them. Realise that they will be envying you because every single one of them will be wishing they could be like you: free from the whole filthy nightmare. No smoker wants to see their children start smoking which means they wish they hadn’t started themselves. Remember it’s not you who are being deprived but those poor smokers. They’re being deprived of their health, energy, money, peace of mind, confidence, courage, self-respect and freedom. If you’re offered a cigarette, just say: “No thanks – I don’t smoke”, rather than start a long conversation about how long it has been since you stopped.
5) Don’t try not to think about smoking – it doesn’t work. If I say: “Don’t think about a brick wall, what are you thinking about? Just make sure that whenever you are thinking about it, you’re not thinking: “I want a cigarette but I can’t have one” but instead: “Isn’t is marvellous: I don’t need to smoke anymore and I don’t want to smoke anymore. Yippee, I’m a non-smoker!” Then you can think about it all you like and you’ll still be happy.
6) Never be fooled into thinking you can have the odd cigarette just to be sociable or just to get over a difficult moment. If you do, you’ll find yourself back in the trap in no time at all. Never think in terms of one cigarette, always think of the whole filthy lifetime’s chain. Remember: there is no such thing as just one cigarette.
7) Do not use any substitutes. They all make it more difficult to stop because they perpetuate the illusion that you’re making a sacrifice. Substitutes that contain nicotine, i.e. so-called Nicotine Replacement Therapy – patches, gums, nasal sprays and inhalators – are particularly unhelpful as they simply keep the addiction to nicotine alive. It’s like advising a heroin addict who’s smoking the drug off foil, to start injecting it instead.
8) Do not keep cigarettes on you or anywhere else in case of an emergency. If you do, it means you’re doubting your decision. Non-smokers do not need cigarettes. You are already a non-smoker the moment you put out your final cigarette. In fact one of the many joys of being free is not having to worry about having cigarettes and a light on you, of ending that slavery.
9) Life will soon go back to normal as a non-smoker but be on your guard not to fall back into the trap. If your brain ever starts playing tricks on you by thinking “Just one cigarette”, remember there is no such thing, so the question you need to ask yourself is not: “Shall I have a cigarette now” but “Do I want to become a smoker again, all day, every day sticking those things into my mouth, setting light to them, never being allowed to stop?” The answer “No”. Why not? “Because I didn’t like being a smoker – that’s why I decided to become a non-smoker”. That way those moments can become pleasurable as you congratulate yourself that you’re free and that way you can enjoy remaining a non-smoker for the rest of your life.
10) If you have any difficulties at all please feel free to contact Allen Carr Clinics for free advice. You can do this by calling 0800 389 2115 or visiting www.allencarr.com
Posted on 13:28 Jan 02, 2014
UK Announcement: Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking Clinics extend their money back guarantee to include e-cigarettes!
Users can carry on smoking OR using e-cigarettes while they quit
Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking organisation are delighted to announce that they have extended their money back guarantee to cover e-cigarettes. If smokers OR vapers follow the programme according to the money back guarantee and fail to stop smoking or vaping their fee is refunded in full. This is a unique money back guarantee that has been provided to smokers for 30 years and is now extended to users of e-cigarettes.
The wonderful thing about Allen Carr’s Easyway is that whether you are using regular cigarettes, nicotine patches, nicotine gum, or e-cigarettes – it can still help to set you free.
At the moment many smokers may be inclined to switch from smoking cigarettes to using e-cigarettes and other nicotine products to achieve freedom but that really isn’t necessary.
The great news is that whether someone is smoking normal cigarettes, using e-cigarettes, or using a combination of the two, Allen Carr’s Easyway can set them free and help them become smoke (and e-cig) free. The user just has to carry on smoking or vaping and the method does the rest.
Many smokers see e-cigarettes as being the lesser of two evils – but more and more people are realising that they’d rather be entirely free of addiction.
Why you’re better off being entirely nicotine free:
• Nicotine is a highly addictive poison
• The effect of long term us of e-cigarettes is unknown (especially the amounts that it’s possible to consume using e-cigarettes)
• E-cigarettes are inexpensive now but the price is set to go only one way. Up! It’s a typical tactic of the drug pusher.
• Why do the government seem so intent on allowing e-cigarette addiction to become widespread? One word…TAX. There is no better way of raising taxes than taxing addiction.
• Who wants to be controlled by a drug to which they are addicted? This is one big reason most people want to stop smoking in the first place.
MythBusting – Allen Carr’s Easyway
The following points address the most common myths associated with stopping smoking/stopping vaping -
One of the biggest myths about stopping smoking is that you will have to suffer. The reality is – if you have the right mind-set, stopping smoking can not only be painless but also enjoyable. Just imagine – if you can find it easy to stop smoking – why on earth would you want to use nicotine in any form?
The reason people normally struggle when they stopped smoking is because they believe that they’re giving something up and are being deprived of their treat or their pleasure. Once you see cigarettes in their true light you will neither miss them nor envy people who still smoke.
If you got rid of a terrible illness or disease would you go searching for something else to take its place or would you just enjoy being free?
In whose interest is it that you continue to be addicted to nicotine?
• The government (they want to tax your continued addiction)
• The pharmaceutical industry (who want to supply you)
• The tobacco industry (who also want to supply you)
In truth – can you really think of anyone else?
What you do next will affect the length, quality, and enjoyment of your future life. With a decision of that magnitude it’s important to make it an informed decision.
Allen Carr’s Easyway provides fabulous news for smokers and vapers – we guarantee that they will find it easy to stop smoking or vaping. By that we do mean that we provide a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. This guarantee applies to cigarettes AND e-cigarettes and is absolutely unique.
With Allen Carr’s Easyway there are no shock tactics, no scary stories, no horrible photos, and no health warnings. It works by exploding the myths that surround stopping smoking.
MYTH 1: Quitting smoking is going to hurt….
One of the biggest myths about stopping smoking is that you will have to suffer. The reality is – if you have the right mind-set, stopping smoking can not only be painless but also enjoyable. The reason people struggle when they stop smoking (or vaping) is because they believe that they’re giving something up and are being deprived of their treat or their pleasure. Once you see cigarettes in their true light you neither miss them nor envy people who still smoke or vape.
Observations show that smokers can go for extended periods of time without their drug and be perfectly fine. This includes chain-smokers as well as casual smokers. Even people using nicotine replacement therapy such as patches often report that the patches have fallen off and only when they realise that has happened do they start to feel anxious and unhappy. Many smokers have gone for a long period of time without smoking and been absolutely fine. Normally they’ve been absorbed with work or on a flight or train journey. It’s only when the end of the journey approaches that they started thinking about having a cigarette, starting an internal argument, thus triggering the panicky feeling that smokers and vapers fear. Allen Carr’s Easyway to stop smoking shows how to let go of the argument and enjoy freedom from nicotine without any panicky feelings at all.
Myth 2: This is going to be never-ending.
A big concern for smokers or vapers who are considering stopping is that, even if they do succeed they will still yearn for cigarettes or e-cigarettes for the rest of their life. If they know people who say they haven’t smoked for years but they still miss it, this adds weight to the ‘once a smoker, always a smoker’ misconception. If the smoker has also tried to stop smoking in the past and failed, there again seems to be more evidence that stopping smoking will be an ongoing battle.
That’s simply not what happens with Allen Carr’s Easyway. The ongoing battle is due to the smokers or ex-smokers view of the cigarettes that they’ve left behind. If you think you have lost a friend when you stop smoking or vaping – you will mourn that loss for the rest of your life. If however, you recognise that you have destroyed an enemy you can feel happy and continue rejoicing in that victory for the rest of your life.
It’s the different mind-set that determines how you feel when you quit smoking. Allen Carr’s Easyway addresses the perception of cigarettes and e-cigarettes that users hold and helps them shift it to a more realistic view.
MYTH 3: It will require pills or some sort of nicotine replacement therapy to quit smoking.
Many smokers are advised to take some kind of pharmacological intervention when they try to quit smoking. But the main problem with smoking is in your mind not your body. The actual physical withdrawal from nicotine is very mild. Nicotine replacement therapy (or e-cigarettes for that matter) keep you addicted to nicotine in another form and keep you feeling psychologically dependent on the drug. The other medications that doctors offer can have horrible side effects and are not necessary when addressing the psychological attachment to smoking. Why should the physical withdrawal from nicotine (which occurs every time you put out a cigarette) differ when you put out your last ever cigarette? Allen Carr’s Easyway explains how nicotine withdrawal works and how it is easy to avoid it being unpleasant.
People who quit smoking using nicotine replacement therapy, e-cigarettes, or other prescribed drugs do so in spite of them and not because of them. Only when you start to see cigarettes differently do you feel free from the slavery of addiction. Allen Carr’s Easyway has been enabling smokers to get free since 1983.
MYTH 4: It requires an immense willpower to stop smoking.
This is a massive myth surrounding stopping smoking. Practically every article written about stopping smoking mentions that it requires willpower to stop. The unsolicited comments on our website tells an entirely different story.
Very few mention any kind of struggle – in fact a vast majority state clearly that it was easy to stop smoking.
The truth is, typically smokers are very strong willed. In fact it takes immense willpower to be a smoker in today’s society. Almost from the moment you get up in the morning to the moment you go to bed at night there is a lot of pressure on smokers to quit smoking. You can’t even pick up your packet of cigarettes without being told to not smoke! To continue to smoke in spite of the pressure to stop requires willpower. But stopping smoking does not require willpower if you go about it in the right way. What smokers really suffer from is not a lack of willpower but rather a conflict of wills inside their mind. A part of them wants to smoke and a part of them wants to quit. Smokers go to extraordinary lengths to keep on smoking in spite of the obvious disadvantages of continuing. They certainly don’t lack willpower.
MYTH 5: I will put on weight when I stop smoking.
Many smokers quit smoking still believing that they derive some kind of pleasure or benefit from cigarettes. It’s this belief that makes smokers substitute when they stop smoking. Quite often the ex-smoker might look to food or drink to replace their lost pleasure, and so they create a different problem.
It’s a big mistake to quit smoking whilst still maintaining the view that you are giving something up. Substituting simply reinforces the conditioned view that by stopping smoking you are sacrificing something and results in the misery of substitution leading to weight gain.
If you find it easy to stop smoking there is absolutely no need to gain weight. When you stop smoking you feel physically much fitter and much more energetic. Also, your sense of taste and smell return to normal and you therefore end up reducing the amount of salt and sugar you consume resulting in a healthier kind of appetite. Research shows that smokers are statistically more likely to be overweight than non-smokers or ex-smokers.
Allen Carr’s Easyway To Stop Smoking method is the cure for all nicotine addiction. Whether addicts are hooked on cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigs, or nicotine patches and gum, Allen Carr’s Easyway can set them free.
Posted on 13:20 Dec 27, 2013