Stop Smoking with Allen Carr's Easyway Worldwide - experts in the field of smoking cessation.
Help to Stop Smoking: Spread the Word
- Polly May 14, 10:51 AM
It’s just a small ‘click’ in your thought process. As easy as that, after all. And true enough, almost no withdrawal symptoms. After 2 months, I do still have to remind myself when I see my friends smoking that I don’t want to smoke because I don’t need to – that there is simply no point – but that feels like strong enough armour for me not to smoke again. Thank you
What happens at our Stop Smoking clinics?
Follow us on
As most people find out about us through recommendation, your testimonial is of the utmost importance to us. If you are happy to do so, we would be very grateful if you would take a few minutes to help us with the following actions –
- Tell us your story –
Follow this link to leave us a testimonial of how Allen Carr’s Easyway has helped you to stop smoking. It is so encouraging for others to read that it is possible to become a HAPPY non-smoker!
- Sign our online petition Allen Carr’s Easyway should be available to smokers on the National Health Service
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Where relevant, we would welcome and greatly appreciate a link from your site or blog
- Review us on stop smoking websites
- Phone in on radio talk shows to tell of your success
- Mention to your doctor or dentist or health insurer
- Tell your employer – Allen Carr’s Easyway conduct corporate sessions to help companies become smoke-free
- Write to your Member of Parliament (or other Government representative)
If you are able to help in this small way – you can be sure that your contribution will inspire many people to become free from their addiction, for which they (and everyone at Allen Carr’s Easyway) would be eternally grateful.
Many many thanks,
from the Allen Carr’s Easyway Team