Stop Smoking with Allen Carr's Easyway Worldwide - experts in the field of smoking cessation.
Help to Stop Smoking: Spread the Word
What happens at our Stop Smoking clinics?
Follow us on
As most people find out about us through recommendation, your testimonial is of the utmost importance to us. If you are happy to do so, we would be very grateful if you would take a few minutes to help us with the following actions -
- Tell us your story -
Follow this link to leave us a testimonial of how Allen Carr’s Easyway has helped you. It is so encouraging for others to read that it is possible to become FREE!
- Sign our online petition Allen Carr’s Easyway should be available to smokers on the National Health Service
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Where relevant, we would welcome and greatly appreciate a link from your site or blog
- Review us on stop smoking and other relevant forums and websites
- Phone in on radio talk shows to tell of your success
- Mention to your doctor or dentist or health insurer
- Tell your employer – Allen Carr’s Easyway conduct corporate sessions to help companies become smoke-free
- Write to your Member of Parliament (or other Government representative)
If you are able to help in this small way – you can be sure that your contribution will inspire many people to become free from their addiction, for which they (and everyone at Allen Carr’s Easyway) would be eternally grateful.
Many many thanks,
from the Allen Carr’s Easyway Team
Would you like to train to be an Allen Carr’s Easyway Therapist?
Our therapist teams are comprised of former sales people, business people, stay-at-home mums returning to work, teachers, engineers, professors, and even dentists. In other words – people just like you!
They applied, survived a rigorous selection and training process, and subsequently went on to save more lives than a top surgeon as Allen Carr’s Easyway Therapists.
We’d like to hear from you.
Please email us your full name and the town/city and country in which you live.